Stalin and The Cold War
5 days/4 night from only £734pp
On this fully accompanied tour to the iconic city of Moscow, groups will discover more about Stalin and the causes and development of the Cold War with visits to key sites and museums.
Here is a sample 5 day/4 night tour…
Flight from UK to Moscow. You will be met by your accompanying guide for coach transfer to accommodation.
Morning guided tour of the city with a focus on Stalin period. Afternoon visit to the Museum of the Cold War (Taganka Secret Bunker).
Morning visit to the Armed Forces Museum. Afternoon visit to the Museum of Great Patriotic War at Victory Park.
Morning visit to Cosmonautic’s Museum. Afternoon visit to Andrei Sakharov Museum.
Morning Metro tour. Coach transfer to airport for return flight.
- AQA A2 Unit 3 Triumph & Collapse. Russia & the USSR 1941-1991
- AQA A2 Unit 3 Aspects of International Relations 1945-2004
- Edexcel GCSE A: How did the Cold War develop? 1943-1956
- Edexcel GCE: Stalin’s Russia 1924-1953
- OCR GCSE History B: The Cold War 1945-1975
✓ Accommodation on a b&b basis
✓ Multi-bedded rooms for students
✓ Single/twin rooms for leaders
✓ Free itinerary planning and visits booking service
✓ Comprehensive travel pack
✓ 1:15 leader place ratio