This section contains everything you need to know to help you plan your tour. Simply choose your topic from the left hand menu.
- Pricing - how we price your tour, what's payable when, plus information about discounts and free places.
- Financial Security - details about our ABTA and ATOL bonding as well as the travel insurance cover we provide.
- Safety - DCSF guidance, information about risk assessment and our safety management policy, as well as details about the School Travel Forum, dedicated to improving safety in school travel.
- Quality of Learning - and the Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge.
- Know Before You Go - information for Group Leaders.
- About Us - who we are and why we are so good at what we do!
- Contact Details
- Useful Links - to airports, information about passports and visas and other handy travel websites.
- Booking form - download, complete and return to confirm your tour.
- History Tours Brochure - download the most recent History Tours brochure.
If there is anything else you need to know that isn't contained in these pages, then do not hesitate to contact us - we're here to help.